Social Innovation of the Year
Partnered by Believe Housing
- Treat NMD
- Society Matters
- Dig Ventures
About the category
This award celebrates innovators that are enriching society and transforming lives through social innovation.
What do we want to know:
- What innovation is the business spearheading to create social impact? This could be a technology, a process or a service that is designed to better engage communities or improve outcomes in health, wellbeing, inclusion, social services, sustainability, or in other areas that have the greatest impact on people.
- To what degree does the innovation have an impact at the individual or community level?
- Is the innovation tackling a particular global challenge that has significant impact of society. For instance this could be sustainability, healthy ageing, access to healthcare etc.
- How is the business or social enterprise innovating in a responsible way, managing the impact it has on people, place and the environment? If this is a significant success, could you also apply for our Sustainable Innovation Award?
- Is the innovation breaking down barriers to have real social impact and enable inclusion? Is so could you also apply for our Inclusive Innovation Award?
- Has it attracted interest from investors to raise finance?
- What is the impact the business has had to date, and is it on track to meet it’s growth ambitions?