Advanced Manufacturing Innovation of the Year
Partnered by Sunderland City Council
- Wessington Cryogenics
- Transmission Dynamics
About the category
This award celebrates those regional companies who are saving costs, quickening turnaround or using innovative manufacturing techniques to become more competitive.
What do we want to know:
- How is the business using process innovation to improve efficiency in its manufacturing function?
- Is the innovation tackling a particular challenge to improve efficiency in manufacturing, reducing costs and carbon footprint?
- Is the business innovating in a particular sector that will have significant global and societal impact. For instance the manufacturing of green new technologies or devices that improve peoples lives?
- Is the business developing a novel idea that could transform entirely the way we think about advanced manufacturing?
- How is the business innovating in a responsible way, managing the impact it has on people, place and the environment? If this is a significant success, could you also apply for our Sustainable Innovation Award?
- Has it attracted interest from investors to raise finance?
- What is the impact the business has had to date, and is it on track to meet its growth ambitions?