Inclusive Innovation Award
Partnered by British Business Bank
- Andy Haddon, Big River Bakery
- Helen Aitchison, Write on Tyne
- Jessica Nichols, Qrious
About the Category
This award is for a business or individual who is breaking down inclusion barriers to innovate. This business or individual will have demonstrated continued commitment to diversity. Their innovation will have had a profound impact on society or their industry sector. This nominee could be:
- Building a truly diverse team with people from different backgrounds and with differing perspectives to bring an inclusive innovation to market.
- Breaking down barriers as a person from an underrepresented group (for example but not exclusively, as a woman, as a non-binary or trans-person, as a person of colour, or as a neurodiverse individual) to succeed in bringing an innovation to market.
- Using their platform to elevate and support innovation in under-represented groups.
- Bringing an innovation to market that breaks down barriers to have real social impact and enable inclusion.