Energy Innovation of the Year
Partnered by Northern Gas Networks
- Kinewell Energy
- Solar Capture
- Connected Energy
About the category
This Award focuses on innovation in the energy sector. We are looking for businesses that have used innovation to improve energy efficiency or are bettering our ability to build sustainable energy sources.
What do we want to know:
- What technology is the business spearheading to support the supply of renewable or sustainable energy sources?
- To what degree is the technology impacting on our global net zero aims and objectives?
- Is it developing a product or service that is bettering the lives of individuals or communities amid the ongoing access to energy challenges and high costs?
- How is the business innovating it’s internal energy management systems to reduce it’s carbon footprint. Are they adopting new technologies in innovation to lead the way for their own sector or industry?
- How is it innovating in a responsible way, managing the impact it has on people, place and the environment? If this is a significant success, could you also apply for our Sustainable Innovation Award?
- Has it attracted interest from investors to raise finance?
- What is the impact the business has had to date, and is it on track to meet its growth ambitions?