In this webinar, we’re joined by 3 people specialists who will guide us through how to provide the best employee experience in a remote or hybrid working environment.
Marie Ranson, director & co-founder Teesside based workplace wellbeing experts – Key Wellbeing will be taking us through:
– The key components of a great workforce wellbeing programme
– Creating confidence amongst managers to handle mental health in the workplace
– Fostering an environment of workforce inclusion whilst remote/hybrid working
Naomi Crozier, lead people scientist at Hive HR will be answering:
“How People-first Organisations are Engaging Employees during Coronavirus”?
Employees will be making their biggest ever judgements on the integrity and authenticity of their employer, based on how they are responding to the current global health crisis. And so now, more than ever, businesses need to engage with their people, listen to them, and make them feel supported. In this session, Hive will provide some insight into how true, ‘people-first’ businesses are continuing to use technologies to communicate with and get feedback from their people – and the impact this is having on brand advocacy and engagement.
Mikaila Read, remote experience manager at Impala will share 3 key takeaways:
1. Going Beyond the Virtual Coffee Break; Two remote employee engagement initiatives you haven’t heard of (‘Pop-Up Parties’ & ‘Scavenger Hunt’)
2. Supplementing Policies with Team Agreements; Why you should intentionally engage your team in setting communication preferences, values, and sub-cultures. (Going ‘Slackless’ in response to ‘work-life integration’ & our remote communication agreements.)
3. What’s In Our Remote Working Guide?; Self-assessment tools, home-office ergonomic tips, time management apps, ‘switching off’ guidance, and pledge sheets you’ll want to steal asap etc.
This event is aimed at North East SMEs looking to learn about innovative new tools and techniques to improve employee experience.