The Healthcare Innovation Cluster is delivered by the Academic Health Science Network (AHSN NENC) and Health Network North (HNN) and supports unmet healthcare needs within the NHS. Working with CCGs, universities and SMEs, the cluster assists trusts to explore and adopt innovation.
Working with local businesses
As part of our North East Innovation Clusters, the aim of the Healthcare Cluster is to stimulate innovation and increase economic growth through the uptake of more products within the NHS. They do this by:
- Hosting a range of online and offline learning and networking events.
- Providing access to innovations to address unmet healthcare needs.
- Supporting with intellectual property and market research.
- Helping the network access funding and investment sources.
- Supporting adoption and embedding of innovations.
Learn more about how our Healthcare Cluster can support you to innovate in the sector by visiting the Health Network North online, or by contacting our Innovation Manager, Christine.