Innovation SuperNetwork Event 27 Feb 2024 at 9:30am
AI is changing the way businesses operate and solve problems. With the launch of ChatGPT 12 months ago, the impact of AI across all business functions has become a burning question for business leaders. The potential is equally matched with uncertainty due to the sheer breadth of opportunities it presents.
This event will demystify the jargon and explore the reality of how AI can help your business keep a competitive edge when using this evolving technology.
Innovation SuperNetwork have partnered with Scott Logic and the National Innovation Centre for Data (NICD) to host a one day event aimed at helping organisations understand the potential for harnessing AI for their business development.
Who should attend?
This event is ideal for ANY North East business size including start-ups and maturing businesses looking at product development, SMEs or social enterprises.
This event is aimed at business leaders, senior managers, technologists or practitioners who have an interest in broadening their understanding of the subject and do not need to have technology or AI in their remit.
What does the day involve?
There will be a range of sessions from expert speakers including:
- Perspectives on Generative AI and realising it’s value
- From idea to production – a case study from the legal sector
- Getting started with ChatGPT
- Navigating the legal, ethical and regulatory risks of AI
- Mitigating prompt injections on Generative AI systems
- How can your business use AI? – Collaborative workshop
- “Ask the Experts” Panel session
- Case studies of businesses who have successfully adopted AI
In addition to this, look out for:
- An announcement of the potential chance to be involved with NICD and Scott Logic’s new AI Accelerator Programme
- Networking opportunities with experts in the field and organisations considering AI
Why should your business attend?
- Gain practical skills to implement in your business IMMEDIATELY!
- Takeaway your bespoke AI business strategy tailored to your specific business needs
- Keep up with the trends and speed at which AI is developing
This event, in partnership with NICD and Scott Logic is delivered as part of the Digital Cluster North of Tyne programme which is led by Innovation SuperNetwork and funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority.Register for Event
Register your details and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.