Innovation SuperNetwork Event 05 Dec 2023 at 9:30am
In partnership with B2B Marketing agency Horizon Works, join us for an informative session with practical tips on understanding your market and how to define and communicate the unique value you provide.
When you talk about your USP, does it really communicate how unique your business, product or service is and communicate it in a compelling way? Does your USP stand out and differentiate you from your competitors?
In a crowded and competitive market place, it’s important to understand what truly makes you different… and why customers should buy from you. How can you solve their problems? What value do you bring to them? Do you truly understand your market, competitors and customers? You can’t define your USP without this in-depth insight.
The webinar will cover:
• Assessing your current market position.
• Understanding your competitors and where you are benchmarked against them.
• Examining the internal and external perceptions of your product/ service – including staff opinions, customer feedback and stakeholder perceptions.
• Understanding your target audiences and mapping out your proposition and message.
• Bringing it all together and defining your unique selling proposition in a concise and clear way!
This webinar is delivered as part of the Digital Cluster North of Tyne programme for digital businesses in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland. The Digital Cluster project is delivered in partnership with Dynamo North East and the Academic Health Science Network, who are providing specialist support for HealthTech business to access opportunities in the NHS. It is funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority.Register for Event
Register your details and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.