Innovation SuperNetwork Event 05 Dec 2023 at 9:30am
Revenue generation is the lifeblood of business.
But competition is high, budgets are tight and customers rightly expect more every day. You’re selling to more stakeholders than ever and often entirely remotely.
It’s never been more important to run a predictable, reliable sales and marketing machine – and durhamlane have spent over a decade perfecting theirs to become the choice of global enterprise brands and ambitious mid-market companies alike.
As part of our Digital Cluster Programme, we’ve teamed up with durhamlane to offer you this two part sales development programme for digital businesses in Newcastle, Northumberland or North Tyneside. The workshops will focus on strategy and lead generation in digital innovation and will take place on:
Thursday 26th January and Tuesday 7th February at their offices at Deltic House, Silverlink Business Park.
* Please note that by registering you are committing to attend both sessions from 9.30am – 12.30noon.
In workshop one we will cover:
- Confidence, motivation and the power of a positive mindset.
- Introduction to durhamlane’s proven ‘Selling at a Higher Level’ methodology & our ‘Sales Mantras.’
- Why people buy & why they buy from you.
- Uncovering challenges and creating value.
- Spending time where you can be most effective (using our ‘Magic 35’ qualification toolkit).
In workshop two we will deep dive into lead generation techniques, including:
- Creating interest with the right people, at the right time.
- The art of Discovery and high impact questions.
- Value-based Recommendations rather than proposals.
Delivered as part of the Digital Cluster North of Tyne programme for digital businesses in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland, the webinar will be led by Durham Lane, experts in B2B sales growth.
The Digital Cluster project is delivered in partnership with Dynamo North East and the Academic Health Science Network, who are providing specialist support for HealthTech business to access opportunities in the NHS. It is funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority.Register for Event
Register your details and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.