Innovation SuperNetwork Event 16 Jan 2024 at 10:00am
Research and development (R&D) tax credits are a government tax relief that rewards innovative UK companies. R&D tax credit relief is on average 33p in the £1 of all qualifying costs, and with each claim different to the next it can be quite confusing but the benefits can be huge.
During this practical session, our valued partners and R&D specialists Lumo Tax will help businesses like yours to understand and capitalise on R&D tax credits to find and fund your future.
Join the session to:
- Discover what counts as R&D and if your business and your activities are eligible to claim
- Understand the R&D process and what is required to complete a claim
- Find out how to identify R&D within your company
- Learn how to effectively collect the data required for both costs and narrative
- … and all of this explained in a common-sense, practical way.
Not to be missed – get your place booked now!
Delivered as part of the Digital Cluster North of Tyne programme for digital businesses in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland.
The Digital Cluster project is delivered in partnership with Dynamo North East and the Academic Health Science Network, who are providing specialist support for HealthTech business to access opportunities in the NHS. It is funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority.Register for Event
Register your details and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.