Innovation SuperNetwork Event 16 Jan 2024 at 10:00am
Join us for an informative session with practical tips on the important stages to consider when developing your brand.
About this event
What does brand mean to you? When people say you are ‘on brand’, what does that imply?
In truth, brand covers multiple aspects of how your company is perceived. It represents the very essence of your business. Brand is represented in every touch point between your business and its customers, prospects, staff, stakeholders, and partners.
It is vital to start your brand journey by putting the right building blocks in place. B2B marketing specialist and Innovation Supernetwork partner Horizon Works’ practical tips will cover important stages to consider when developing your brand.
The webinar will cover:
- First things first – understanding the role your brand plays.
- Conducting a brand audit – how are you perceived internally and externally?
- Your customers – does your brand resonate with them?
- Your competitors – is your brand at the forefront of your market?
- Your story – what elements make up the ethos of your business?
- Brand strategy – step by step guide on what it should cover.
- Brand implementation – making sure your brand is consistent across all channels.
Delivered as part of the Digital Cluster North of Tyne programme for digital businesses in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland, the webinar will be led by our partner Horizon Works, experts in B2B marketing.
The Digital Cluster project is delivered in partnership with Dynamo North East and the Academic Health Science Network, who are providing specialist support for HealthTech business to access opportunities in the NHS. It is funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority.
Register your details and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.