Following on from his guide to online innovation for the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector, join Michael Coates for the first of two free webinars on innovative online working.
Introduction To Innovative Online Working takes you through the basics of online working and shows how simple online tools give you the chance to innovate and add value to your organisation’s work.
- An introduction to “Lean Thinking” and “Innovative Thinking”
- How to map work flows
- How to identify opportunities to work differently
- Overview of Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, Houseparty, WhatsApp and similar tools
- Best practice for video conferencing
- Linking online communication tools to workflow analysis
- Using these tools to innovate in your service delivery
Michael will also answer your questions about innovation online.