Following on from his webinar, Introduction to Innovative Online Working, join Michael Coates for the second part of his webinar series on innovative online working for the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector.
Innovative Online Working will show you how to automate and web enable your processes and systems, even if you’ve never done it before. It will then look at how you can use these processes to identify opportunities to innovate and make your operation leaner.
- How to map workflows, so you can identify ones that could easily be automated
- Overview of free tools, including Jotforms, Zoho Forms and Zoho Creator
- Creating an online form and gathering data into reports
- How to move beyond a simple form and automate a whole workflow
- How to use these tools to free up time spent on admin
- How to use these tools to offer innovative service and income streams
Michael will also answer your questions about innovation online.