In this webinar, B2B marketing specialist and Innovation Supernetwork partner Horizon Works will be providing comprehensive guidance on how SMEs can promote their business and network effectively at the upcoming VentureFest North East on 17th March.
Horizon Works will help you to prepare for the event, promote your participation, make new connections and create new opportunities on the day, and put the right post-event marketing approaches in place, so you can stand out from the crowd.
Horizon Works’ practical tips will help you adapt to the world of virtual networking and ensure you are set for an enjoyable and productive day!
This webinar is free of charge, taking place 12-1pm on 24th February, and will cover:
• Promoting your participation before the event – spreading the word, generating engagement and interest.
• Networking effectively – practical tips on meeting and engaging with delegates and exhibitors.
• Making the most out of your attendance –how to tap into the expertise offered on the day and generate new opportunities.
• Raising awareness – ideas to help you gain social media momentum and create a buzz around your participation.
• Doing business – capturing leads and having the right information at your fingertips.
• Post event marketing – how to follow up effectively and support further engagement with the right marketing materials.