We’re a diverse and dynamic team brought together because of a common goal – to improve the economic future of North East England.
Our work is developed in Partnership and is led by our board of directors. They are:
- Simon Green – Chair: CEO, Edge Innovation / Rural Design Centre
- Estelle Blanks: CEO, Innovation SuperNetwork
- Paul McEldon: Chief Executive, North East BIC
- Alan Holmes: Business Coach
- Board Observers
- Alan Welby: Innovation Director, North East LEP
- Sarah Slaven: Chief Executive, Business Durham
- Colin Hewitt: Managing Partner, Ward Hadaway
The Innovation SuperNetwork is part of the North East LEP’s ambitious Innovation Strategy focused on Open Innovation and Smart Specialisation and led by the Innovation Leadership Board.
Our programme is delivered by a highly experienced team of innovation and communication professionals, based in Sunderland and serving the whole region.