Innovation SuperNetwork Covid-19 Update:
During these uncertain times the Innovation SuperNetwork are continuing to work on supporting North East businesses and entrepreneurs. Though the team are working remotely and not conducting face-to-face meetings, our support, insight and expertise continues to be at your disposal. See below how we can help you during this time:
Innovation SuperNetwork support
- Our team are all on hand to offer business support, make connections and give advice.
- We are looking at innovative ways to continue delivering our events remotely, so please keep an eye on those on our social media channels and newsletter.
- You can now listen to our past webinars and view upcoming ones.
- We have grant funding available for businesses that need it as well as connections to other funding pots.
- There are grants of up to £3,000 available to innovative businesses through the GX Project.
- British Business Bank have an Interruption Loan Scheme now available through participating lenders which can help businesses in this time.
- Transmit Growth Loans are an accredited delivery partner for the above loan, which is now open for applications.
- There’s up to £50k for business-led innovation in response to global disruption through Innovate UK. Deadline 17th April.
- There’s £10,000 and £25,000 cash grants available for Sunderland-based businesses through the council.
- We have over 50 partners who we can connect you with if you need support or advice, especially during Covid-19.
- The North East LEP have a helpful COVID-19 toolkit to help businesses during this time which is being updated regularly.
- The North East England Chamber of Commerce are consistently updating their website with advice for business owners and employees.
- The North East LEP are looking for businesses to take a survey so that they can look at how to better help them, so be sure to fill that out.
- LUMO can help businesses with cash flow problems through claiming R&D Tax Credits within 7 days with minimal disruption.
- Ward Hadaway now have a COVID19 FAQ hub full of practical guidance, helping you understand your #legal and #commercial position relating to the current disruption
Please also note that the Government have general advice and guidance for employers and employees that can be accessed here.
We are updating this website regularly in line with new Government advice and information we receive. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions. Our landline – +44(0)191 516 6988 is also still being monitored and we can put you in touch with the right team member.