Could you help develop innovative technology and digital platforms that improve inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) care? Up to £400,000 funding available to improve the ongoing management of IBD for people living with the disease. Organisations can carry out the project on their own or with others.
The competition is looking for proposals that:
- help patients manage their health from home
- promote independence and help people to be more involved in decisions about their care
- facilitate easier and quicker communication with clinicians
This competition has three phases. We have allocated up to £75,000 for phase one, up to £135,000 for phase two and up to £150,000 for phase three:
- Phase one: technical feasibility. Projects should last up to 8 weeks. Projects can range in size up to a total cost of £15,000 each
- Phase two: prototype development and testing. Projects should last up to 6 months. Projects can range in size up to a total cost of £45,000 each
- Phase three: pre-commercial testing to support continued development of the solution. Projects should last up to 1 year. Projects can range in size up to a total cost of £75,000 each
Competition opens 20th March 2017.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this competition, please email the Innovation SuperNetwork team at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below so we can help you and guide you through the application process.