ENGIE UK is looking to identify innovative projects and solutions for a new joint energy and services offer for our B2B customers. Our focus is not only collecting and monitoring data but also to provide analysis, suggestion and implementation of actions in areas such as workplace optimisation, energy consumption / performance, employee wellbeing. These solutions have to be cost effective, user friendly, easy to deploy and able to be linked with existing and new systems.
Our aim is to identify innovative solutions which will either disrupt the existing energy and services markets or create additional value for our B2B customers.
For example solutions that not only monitor energy or asset performance but that can also implement required changes (e.g. temperature decrease or dimming of lights) from a smart phone, tablet or desk top computer. We are ideally looking for one complex solution, but partial solutions are welcome as well. One of the main selection criteria is the price.
The goal of this call for projects is to either
- Improve the management of delivering energy efficiency, supply and facility management services through a “freemium” technology offer incorporating IoT, multiple building data sources and enterprise systems.
- Creation of the SMART office, commercial and/or industrial building as an experience / service. Driving customer productivity and aligning buildings with their aims and objectives.
Rewards and benefits:
Successful applicants will be given an opportunity to participate in a unique, innovative project that ties in closely with operational needs. To do this they will get personalized support from ENGIE UK. The package may also include:
- The development of a prototype or pilot
- Technical support
- A spot in marketplace events where you can meet with high level representatives of ENGIE and our partners
- A week of professional coaching
- A potential business collaboration
- The Top 6 entries will be invited to Pitch on June 16 in London at Innovation Week
- The winning company will get £10,000 and the opportunity to develop a proof of concept with the ENGIE UK Innovation and Energy with Services Strategic Program teams.
Deadline for applications 28th April 2017, at midnight.